From the Bloggers Pen.
A Big Hello to the Readers over the Globe
Let’s Be Positive!
Hey! I am M J F Lion Alka Dolly Pathak an Educationist , a retired Principal and C E O . Born in Delhi Brought up and studied in Punjab , settled in Bikaner ,Rajasthan (India) I am a happy go lucky person. I have a passion to write, read ,dance ,sing, act , cook ,travel and crafting things out of waste with taste.
Positive Attitude is in my veins since my childhood. After facing so many Physical, Mental, Financial and Moral ups and downs in my life I never gave up.
Something interesting I want to share with you all .Yes after my Wedding I told my husband “ I have a boy friend and I will maintain life long relations with him”. Can you imagine the expressions on my husband’s face ? I would have certainly married him if he could marry and you know who
I had to break the ice and told my husband that it was none other than POTATO veggie. We both laughed and laughed and hugs and hugs. Potatoes are my daily diet .Can’t live without.
- I am A Scorpion born on 19 th November.
- Won many Awards in Debates Declamations Poetical Recitations and singing etc .
- Was an average student in studies but was honoured with All Round Best Student Award by The Then Chief Minister of Punjab because of my active participation in Co Curricular Activities .
- During my Job period I was awarded many times by different Organizations ,NewsPapers and specially by The District Administration on Republic Day .
- I have travelled widely and was selected for attending Leadership Seminar in Bahrinby lions International.
- My favourite place of visit is Grand Bazaar of Istanbul (Turkey). Would love to visit again.
- Off and on my articles are published in News Papers and Magazines .Have given talks on Radio many times and thrice on T V also .
- I can keep my cool under pressure .
- I do use my temper but never loose it .
- I always try to accept the things as they are .
- Arranging Theme parties and meeting people is one of my hobby.
- My Punch Line Be Positive and Life is a Celebration, Celebrate it !
- My Question to my lovely Readers ,” Do you like potatoes and how much ? “
- My love with them is to the Infinity !
My husband Dinesh Pathak is a Retd Executive ( Marketing)
My son Akshay Pathak is The Head of Pro Helvetia (South Asia)
My Son in Law Suneet Gandhi is Senior V P in Banking Sector.
My daughter Ashima is a Content Creator
My Grandson Agrim (daughter’s son) is studying in 7 th Standard